Inspired by @amieshmamie
- •Do: grieve however you want.Everyone grieves differently, and you absolutely have my blessing to just continue on with your life like nothing happened, if that's how you deal with death.
- •Don't: you dare bury me.I don't want to be put in the ground. It creeps me out. Just cremate me.
- •Do: whatever you want with my ashes.Give some of me to family members. Make me into a necklace. Mix my ashes with your ink for a tattoo. Put me on your mantel.
- •Don't: spend a ton of money on my funeral.I'm not saying don't throw me a funeral, but there's no need to go into debt over it. Whatever you can afford to throw for me is fine.
- •Do: feel free to honor my memory by adopting a shelter dog and naming her Lexie.That would be awesome.