FAVORITE OSCAR DRESSES OF ALL TIME
The Oscars are tonight eeeeeeee! 💜💜✨✨✨
- •@LupitaNyongo, 2014O.M.G. I adore this one. I love the simplicity, the gorgeous color, her headband, and the material. The dress, paired with her gorgeous speech and just general wonderfulness was an absolute knockout.
- •Naomi Watts, 2013It's so sparkly and I love the cutout! It's a great combination of classy and edgy.
- •Michelle Williams, 2006This dress could've been a total disaster but it was amazing on her. I also love her hair and the red lipstick.
- •Audrey Hepburn, 1954This is very similar to the dress I wore to my high school graduation. I love lace.
- •Grace Kelly, 1956I love the crossed neckline. It's so beautiful.
- •Anna Kendrick, 2015Stunning. I love the color, and the sparkly top is a nice touch.
- •Jessica Chastain, 2015I love this one! My favorite part is the sparkly top.
- •Hailee Steinfeld, 2011The color is great (I love pink), her hair is perfect, and I love the length! I wish I could wear pale pink.
- •Zoe Saldana, 2015This one is stunning. I love the way it fits her, I love the color, and I love how simple and striking it is.
- •Gabourey Sidibe, 2010Gorgeous. Fantastic color, I love the off shoulder sleeves, and the touches of sparkle are perfect.
- •Natalie Portman, 2011This is beautiful. It shows off her baby bump so nicely, it's such a pretty color, and I love her hair.
- •Brie Larson, 2016She killed this dress. It's such a great color on her, the ruffles are a lovely surprise, and I love the belt. I also love her hair and accessories.
- •Alicia Vikander, 2016SHE LOOKED LIKE BELLE. I loved how fun and classy this dress was.