Gift Cards That Don't Exist But If You Bought Me One I'd Love You Forever
Inspired by @BWN_7
- •24 hour uber/chauffeur serviceDriving is my own personal hell. If someone paid for me to have a driver (even if it was just for a day), I would love that person forever.
- •Master unpacker to be sent to my houseI currently have 3 unpacked bags in my room. If someone could come and unpack them for me, that would be great.
- •Clothes expert who is inside of my brain and knows what clothes I want to keep and get rid ofI really need to clean out my closet and set aside some clothes to be donated, but the whole thing is just so intimidating that I just want someone else to do it for me. But I also don't want them to give away any clothes that I love.
- •Tutor who is an expert on all of the subjects I'm taking in the fall and is guaranteed that I will passSo that I can pass school in the fall and relieve some stress there
- •One pool to be installed in my backyardIt's so freaking hot, and I love swimming, but I don't love sharing my community pool with a bunch of other people. Plus I've always wanted a pool in my backyard.