Halloween Over The Years
Inspired by @theshome
- •This was my first Halloween:The year was 1997 and @madisonelizabeth and I were cats.
- •The Little Mermaid!Fun fact: these costumes were later recalled.
- •Star Wars!Technically @madisonelizabeth and I wore the same costume and it was Padme's outfit from Attack of the Clones, but we always pretended that I was Princess Leia and she was Padme.
- •Sleeping Beauty/Princess AuroraShe's one of my favorite Disney princesses.
- •Corpse BrideThis was an interesting choice.
- •Daisy BuchananThis was two years ago, for my friend's Halloween party. I love this costume and it's still in my closet at my parents' house. Note: my hair wasn't actually this short, my mom just folded it up underneath.
- •Shoutout to @lpabbott for sending me these pics since all of the pictures are at my parents' house 😘