I just have to speak my truth
- •So we've all seen The Office, right? Like that's definitely something that connects us all together?If not, go watch it and stop messing around.
- •There's that episode when Jim and Pam are in marriage counseling and they've been instructed to "speak their truths."It was in the Season 9 episode "Paper Airplanes."
- •And I love this part because I now use "speak my truth" as an excuse to be an asshole.Like I needed another reason to be an asshole.
- •"Look Maddie I just have to speak my truth. I know it's not your fault but you being lactose intolerant is really inconvenient sometimes."
- •"Mom, I know that you love plants and I love that you love plants, but listening to you talk about plants makes me want to die. Sorry I just have to speak my truth."
- •"Grandma, I know you're just trying to help, but I'm a really picky eater and when you talk about food it just puts so much pressure on me and I feel like I'm being suffocated. I just need to speak my truth."
- •Go out there and speak your truths, everyone!