I THINK THESE TV CHARACTERS FROM DIFFERENT SHOWS WOULD RELATE NICELY TO EACH OTHER AND BE FRIENDS
Common ground, am I right?
- •Dwight (The Office) and Kirk (Gilmore Girls)They're both rule followers, they're both kiss ups, and I think they would team up nicely to maintain order in Stars Hollow/Dunder Mifflin.
- •Ron (Parks and Recreation) and Red (That '70s Show)They're both brutally honest, they don't like people, and I think they would be good friends who didn't bother each other.
- •Kitty (That '70s Show) and Lily (How I Met Your Mother)They both love to gossip, so they would have tons to talk about, plus they are both used to being the moms of the groups, and they would be able to bond over that. And in addition to being gossips, they are both genuinely kind people who have huge hearts.
- •Lorelai (Gilmore Girls) and Mindy (The Mindy Project)They're both lovable disasters, and they both have a very large pop culture knowledge, which they would be able to bond over for hours.
- •April (Parks and Recreation) and Stephen (That '70s Show)They're both lovable, sarcastic people, and they both hate everyone, so they would bond nicely over that hate and be able to become good friends.