ME, IN JOBS THAT MIGHT MAKE ME FAMOUS
- •Me as an actress: would be unable to stop laughing and act anytime the script was funny, would get fired.
- •Me as a writer: would be unable to write anything funny down because I wouldn't be able to stop laughing, would never get published.
- •Me as a director: would be unable to stop laughing as the actors acted out something funny, would be replaced for the job and never asked back.
- •Me as a producer: would constantly be laughing as the actors did something funny, production would be halted, and I would be fired.
- •Me as a dancer: would never be hired for this because I wouldn't be able to stop laughing at my ridiculous dance moves.
- •Me as a singer: would be unable to stop laughing if the lyrics were funny, would be fired.
- •Me as a comedian: unless the audience loves watching me stand there laughing hysterically at the jokes in my head, unable to share them with the audience, I would be fired immediately.
- •So, yeah, this is why I've given up any hope of being famous.