Movies my sister and I watched this weekend
Between being hungover on Sunday and just being generally lazy human beings, we watched a lot of movies this weekend. All on HBO Go or Netflix!
- •Jackie (Friday night)This was interesting but I didn't totally buy Natalie Portman's portrayal of Jackie. My sister loved it.
- •A Cinderella Story (started on Friday night, finished on Sunday morning)This is one of our favorites from when we were kids. It's still a cinematic masterpiece. Hilary Duff is basically our childhood, and we have this DVD in the basement at our parents' house.
- •Girl with a Pearl Earring (Saturday morning)We both loved this book. This was okay. If I'm being totally honest, I looked at my phone for most of it.
- •Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates (watched Saturday afternoon, again on Saturday night, and again on Sunday afternoon)Honestly the most amazing movie I've seen in weeks. Objectively, I know it was terrible, but we just loved it. I can't explain it. It was just exactly what we wanted to watch at that moment.
- •High School Musical 2 (Sunday Afternoon)We've been High School Musical stans since its premiere. So basically OG stans. This movie holds up. And all the songs are still stuck in my head.