My favorite photos of my mom
It's not her birthday or anything, I just really love her.
- •This was dated May of 1967, which means my mom was only 3 months old.I love that you can see my grandma's shadow taking the picture.
- •This is a formal portrait with her two big brothers.I think my mom was such a beautiful baby. I would love for my babies to look like her.
- •Her face and her bonnet are both totes adorbs.Sorry I said totes adorbs.
- •She was SO blonde.My sister and I were total towheads (I've just been informed that it's spelled towheads, not toeheads, which sounds wrong) too, but my mom and my sister didn't keep their blonde hair like I did. Also I love her expression in this one.
- •Girl Scout!This is still such a classic my mom pose. Also her expression looks like the one my sister made when she was a baby.
- •Terrible quality pic, but I love it because my mom is now a gardener.Like that's her job and her hobby. So I like this photo because it shows her interest in gardening from a young age.
- •Meeting her cousin Jennifer.I don't know why I love this photo, I just do.
- •I think she looks like an old Hollywood movie star in this one.Either way, it's one of my absolute favorite photos of her.
- •BRIDE!She was SUCH a beautiful bride. This is one of my favorite photos from my mom and dad's wedding.
- •New Aunt!This is her with my cousin Ryan, who was also the first grandchild on my mom's side, and I think she looks so beautiful here as a proud new aunt.
- •This is my favorite photo of the two of us.I want to frame this one.
- •I took this photo about a month ago when we were in Roatan, and my mom says this photo pretty much sums her up.Crouching down to pick a shell up so she can look at it, while holding her camera. That's a pretty good representation of my mom.
- •And this list turned out to be super appropriate because she joined li.st today! Go follow her: @lpabbott