My professor rocks
Today in class, my microbiology professor was talking about Watson and Crick, the two guys who got all of the credit for discovering the structure of nucleic acid.
- •What you might already know is that the unsung hero of this story is a woman named Rosalind Franklin.She did just as much work as the men, if not more, and didn't receive the Nobel Prize, like they did.
- •My professor made it very clear that he wasn't interested in talking about Watson and Crick, and that we would definitely be asked about Rosalind Franklin.
- •He then called our class the "Rosalind Franklin Fan Club."I'm very excited to be in this club.
- •And later in the lecture, he mentioned that people in the science world "can't ignore women forever."🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
- •So, in conclusion, my professor rocks. 💪🏻