QUESTIONS FOR INTROVERTS FROM A RAGING EXTROVERT ANSWERED
Inspired by @amieshmamie sorry this is so late, but I must have missed it when you originally posted it and I really want to participate because I love your questions!
- •Do you hate your birthday because of all the attention?Nope! In fact I like attention on my birthday. I actually get upset when people don't make a fuss!
- •Do you think I'm a diva because I LOVE my birthday?Nope! I love my birthday too!
- •Do I talk too loudly?Probably. It really depends. If we're in a private place (ex: someone's house), no, but if we're out in public (ex: a restaurant), probably. It also depends if we're friends or strangers. If one of my friends is talking too loudly, I generally don't notice, but if I'm in a public place and someone is yakking on their cell phone, I usually give them the stink eye.
- •Do you take a lot of bubble baths?No, my bathtub is broken, unfortunately.
- •How many cats do you have?0. I'm a dog person, although cats are growing on me!
- •Did you read Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking?I downloaded it on my kindle, and started it, but I haven't finished it yet! College kinda got in the way. But I really want to finish it this summer because I've heard it's wonderful!
- •Do you think that your job and/or school lends itself to the success of extroverts over introverts?Yes I do. I was at my cousin's high school graduation award ceremony the other day, and all the awards were given to kids who were "leaders, talkative, outgoing, etc." which are basically all extroverted traits, which I think sums up my high school experience. And in college, the biggest piece of advice that they give you to do well is to talk to your professor outside of class, but I'm very shy, which makes it very hard for me to put myself out there and therefore makes my experience different.
- •How long is the perfect amount of time to stay at a party?I'd say 45 minutes. Enough time to do 3 things: 1) talk to the people you actually like. 2) make it into a photo as evidence that you were there. 3) try all the good food. And once you've finished that, you're free to go!
- •Will you be my friend?Absolutely. Will you be mine? 😃❤️