Questions I wish I could answer about the grandpa I never met
My dad's dad died a month before my dad turned 16. Because I never got to meet my grandpa, I often wonder about him and what he was like.
- •Would my grandpa act like my dad, more quiet and reserved, or would he be more outgoing?
- •How would he act with my dad?What kind of father-son relationship would they have?
- •How would he act with my mom?What kind of in-law relationship would they have?
- •What kind of storyteller would he be?Would he even tell me stories?
- •Would he be warm and open or a little more uptight?My maternal grandpa is very warm and loving, and I wonder if my paternal grandpa would be similar to him.
- •Would he give me a nickname? If so, what would it be?I have a LOT of nicknames (I'll make a list about that another day), and my maternal grandpa calls me "Lexie Lulu."
- •What kind of food would he like?
- •Would he be serious or more goofy?Or would he be both?
- •Would he be funny?My maternal grandpa is one of the funniest people I've ever met.
- •Would he have a good sense of humor/would he laugh at my jokes?
- •What would he do in his free time?My maternal grandpa gardens and spends a lot of time outside.
- •How involved would he be in my life?My maternal grandparents are very involved and up to date on what's going on in my life. Would he be like that too?
- •Would he be a dog person or a cat person?Or neither?
- •Would he be proud of me?I've done some stuff in life to be proud of, but I've also messed up a bunch of times.