REASONS GOING TO THE DENTIST SUCKS
I just got back from the dentist and I'm fired up.
- •They "clean" your teeth with that scraping torture deviceAnd it's not bad enough that this is painful and uncomfortable, the sound has to be disgusting too. It's not quite as bad as nails on a chalkboard, but it's close.
- •And after they destroy your teeth and gums, they're like "um yeah, you had some bleeding, so maybe be sure to floss and whatnot?"And I'm like "OF COURSE MY GUMS ARE BLEEDING YOU WERE SCRAPING THEM WITH THIS LITTLE HOOK THING! I'D BE CONCERNED IF THEY DIDN'T BLEED!"
- •The dentist and dental hygienist are always like "how's school going?"And I already don't like answering this question. But I'm currently in the middle of an "I don't know what I want from my life" crisis so I really don't like this question because my answer sucks.
- •The toothpaste they use is the grossest toothpaste ever.Dentists have a knack for picking out the most disgusting toothpaste available. I swear there's two categories of toothpaste: The Not Fantastic But Good Stuff that normal people buy, and the gritty monstrosity that is marketed to dentists. I mean seriously, can't you just use Colgate or something???
- •Also while the hygienist was cleaning my teeth, I thought about this tweet and had to keep myself from laughing: