SONGS I LOVE BECAUSE OF MOVIES/TV SHOWS
I get a lot of song recommendations from movies and TV. I can't explain it. Also, some of these are just from movie trailers. This probably isn't a complete list.
- •Buddy by Willie Nelson- Parks and RecreationSeason 7 Episode 4. This montage of Leslie and Ron makes me want to cry sometimes.
- •We Didn't Start the Fire by Billy Joel- Parks and RecreationSeason 7 Episode 4. Who can forget Leslie Knope's amazing rendition of it?
- •The Obvious Child by Paul Simon- Obvious ChildI love this dance scene and the song is fantastic.
- •Unsteady by X Ambassadors- Me Before You trailerI didn't see this movie because I agree that it's garbage, but the trailers kept popping up on my Facebook and this song is really beautiful.
- •Love Myself by Hailee Steinfeld- How To Be SingleI saw this movie about a million times on a plane, and by the end, I was jamming out to this song.
- •All The Things Lost by MS MR- RoomRoom's soundtrack is one of my favorites.
- •The Big Rock Candy Mountain by Brie Larson- RoomI've added this song to my shower rotation.
- •More Than A Feeling by Boston- Inside Out trailerI love to dance to this song when I'm feeling sad.
- •Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic by Sleeping at Last- Grey's AnatomySeason 10 Episode 20. This version is completely different from the original and it's so beautiful.
- •We Built This City by Aron Wright and Jill Andrews- Grey's AnatomySeason 10 Episode 21. I like to sing this song in the shower.
- •La Vie En Rose by Cristin Milioti- How I Met Your MotherSeason 9 Episode 16. I love this version so much.