THE SCENE FROM FULL HOUSE THAT I THINK ABOUT EVERY DAMN DAY
Okay maybe not EVERY damn day, but you know what I mean.
- •Okay so it took me a long ass time to find this scene. I remembered it from when I watched Full House as a kid, but I couldn't remember which episode it was from, and that drove me crazy.I couldn't find any evidence on the internet that this scene existed and I was starting to think I had imagined it. I messaged @TVAddict and she didn't remember, and then this just turned into a quest to make sure that I wasn't crazy.
- •BUT I'M NOT! This scene exists!And I actually have something to show for my day! (I spent all morning googling this and found nothing. I'm still in my pajamas and I haven't gotten out of bed. I'd rather not talk about it).
- •It's from the episode "Honey, I Broke the House" (S2E20).Stephanie drives Joey's car into the kitchen (???????) and then tries to run away to Mexico (same though), so at the end of the episode Danny comes in to talk to Stephanie for one of his typical dad talks.
- •Danny starts yelling at Stephanie, and she says "everything I do is wrong! I hate myself!" And gets into bed and climbs under the covers and says "I don't deserve fresh air!" When Danny tells her to come out from under there.
- •And then Danny says "How long do you intend to stay under that blanket?"
- •And Stephanie says "Until I get married."
- •And then Danny says, "you know, it could be very difficult to meet somebody under there."
- •And then Stephanie comes out from under the covers and they resume their dumb talk.
- •Big thanks to this YouTube video for putting the scene up. It's also where I got the screencaps from: https://youtu.be/96KOzbLHVho
- •Anyway, I just think we should talk about this scene more.