Things I'm loving this month (July 2016)
Inspired by @talor and @bjnovak
- •Tom Hiddleston and his I ❤️ TS tank topIf you're asking yourself if I'll ever stop talking about this the answer is no.
- •Brie LarsonI've been a fan of hers for a long time now, but this month I'm just SO IN LOVE with her. Read my list about her because I can't sum her up in one bullet point: We need to talk about Brie Larson
- •Send My Love (To Your New Lover) by AdeleSEND MY LOVE TO YOUR NEW LOVHEERRRRR SHE BEEN BAD GOTTA LET GO OF ALL OUR BONES WE BOTH KNOW WE AINT KIDS NO MORE (don't tell me these aren't the lyrics I don't care)
- •Sh*t My Dad Says audiobookAs an audiobook, this book absolutely kills. I've been a fan of the Twitter page, and the book is like that but better. I laughed the entire time.
- •Brand New by Ben RectorThis is my JAM. Every single time it comes on in the car, I suddenly turn into Beyonce.
- •Me and Earl and the Dying GirlMy mom and I watched this on demand on a Wednesday night, and we both cried (I NEVER cry at sad movies). This movie has its flaws, but ultimately I really enjoyed it.
- •Cheryl Strayed and WildI've reread the book many times and watched the movie a few times just this month. I just can't get enough. She is so fucking cool.
- •Nayyirah Waheed@talor recommended this amazing poet and now I'm following her on Instagram and it's all so beautiful.
- •House showsHouse hunters, bargain lakefront houses, tiny house hunters, I'm watching all of the house shows that Netflix has to offer. And simultaneously planning my dream house.
- •My sister being on list@madisonelizabeth is now listing and I'm really happy about it ❤️❤️❤️