Types of soda - ranked
Okay I'm assuming you mean brands, so that's what I did. Send me another request if I did it wrong! I only ranked the sodas I've tasted, because obviously if I haven't had it I can't rank it.
- 8.PepsiCoke's disgusting cousin. I don't even think Pepsi can call itself a soda. It's like drinking liquid garbage. I could write a whole other list about how much I hate Pepsi.
- 7.FrescaI spent years trying to be a Fresca person and then finally I gave up and accepted that Fresca was disgusting.
- 6.SpriteAlways a disappointment. I stopped drinking Sprite like ten years ago because I was tired of being let down.
- 5.Mug Root BeerIt's better than no root beer but it's still kind of weak. It's not my first choice.
- 4.FantaIt has the best flavors, including the most popular and delightful orange. Every time I drink Fanta I am reminded that it's delicious.
- 3.Canada Dry Ginger AleI usually only drink ginger ale on planes and when I'm sick, so when I drink ginger ale when I'm not sick or on a plane, I'm reminded that it's a delicious soda. And Canada Dry has always been there for me.
- 2.Coca ColaI'm pretty sure this is going to be what kills me. I drink SO MUCH coke and I really need to stop. It just tastes so good.
- 1.Barq's Root BeerI could write poetry about this soda. It's so delicious. Root beer is my favorite kind of soda and this is my favorite brand of root beer.