"What are you thinking about?"
People (okay fine, my mom) are constantly asking me what I'm thinking about, and I'm 100% positive that they don't know what they're getting into with this question.
- •Why does the watergate hotel not have some kind of sign detailing what happened there?
- •If I were a celebrity, would I post pictures of my child on social media or no?I think about this daily.
- •Do you think undercover cops have to move to a new city when they go undercover? Because otherwise people will just be like "um you're a cop."
- •Who the hell unfollowed me on li.st? And why the hell did they unfollow me? That person sucks.
- •If I get married, will I change my last name? I really like my last name and I only have one sister, so it's not likely that she will carry on the name.
- •But at the same time, unless we give my last name to our kids, my last name will die with me anyway. So I might as well change my last name.BUT I REALLY LIKE MY LAST NAME.
- •Who would marry me anyway? Don't go down that road Lexie.
- •Maybe my husband and I could hyphenate our last name? Ugh I hate hyphenated names.
- •Great, I've done tons of thinking and it's gotten me nowhere.
- •I wish tradition was that you took the last name that was cooler, not necessarily the man's. Because my last name is pretty cool. I think it has a lot of perks.
- •Okay Lexie. Think about something else.
- •What's it like to be featured on @list? Do you think it's like life changing or something? Will one of my lists ever be featured?
- •Would Ryan Gosling like me if he met me?I don't even necessarily mean romantically (although of course that would be amazing). I just mean like would he think I'm funny? Would we be friends? I like to think yes.
- •So, there you go. Probably not as interesting as you hoped.