What I Watched This Week
Inspired by @bjnovak
- •No Strings Attached
- •ZootopiaI watched this on Netflix! It was very cute. I don't think I need to watch it again, but I enjoyed it.
- •Grey's Anatomy Season 6, episodes 3-8 or somethingI've already watched Grey's Anatomy all the way through, so sometimes I'll just put it on while I'm at the gym or something.
- •Seth Meyers YouTube ClipsI'm obsessed with him. When I go to YouTube, it literally just recommends Seth Meyers clips for me. I have a problem, and I can't stop texting @talor about it.
- •This Is UsI don't have cable so I just watch the newest episode on NBC.com. this week's was good, but a little predictable. I'm worried that this show is starting to bore me.
- •Citizen KaneI watched this in my film class! It was interesting! I've never seen it before, but people are always saying that it's like the best movie ever or something.
- •RoomI've already seen this before, but I've been painting this paint by the numbers thing that I got on Amazon, and I like to have a movie or tv show on in the background that I've already seen, so I can just listen to it.
- •Good Will HuntingThis was another movie that I've already seen but I just wanted to have on in the background while painting. It was just as good as I remember.
- •TwitchesMy friends and I watched this movie on Thursday. I hadn't seen this in like 10 years (since it first came out) and it was definitely fun to compare what I thought of it then to what I think of it now. It's still a great movie.
- •TitanicI started this one on Netflix and got through about 30 or so minutes of it. I've decided that the unsung hero of this movie is this guy. He's hilarious.