Where I'd Like To Be In 10 Years
Inspired by @BWN_7
- •Okay so I'm 19 now, and in ten years I'll be 29. 😳I imagine my life will look very different. I'd just like to note that my passport will be expired by now, so I'll have to take care of that.
- •School 🎓I'm currently working on my Bachelor's of Science in Nursing. Afterwards, I'd like to get my Master's of Science in Nursing with an emphasis in Women's Health and Certified Nurse Midwifery, so ideally by the time I'm 29 I would like to be done with both of those, because I really don't love being a student.
- •Work 💉💊As I said above, I'm currently studying to be a nurse. My plan right now is to graduate, become an RN (Probably in labor and delivery or at an OB/GYN's office) and then work on my master's while I work. I also like the idea of doing travel nursing, which is definitely something I plan to do in my 20s. I'm planning to become a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner and Certified Nurse Midwife. By the time I'm 29, I would like to be there.
- •Relationship ❤️I'd like to be married, but obviously I have to find the right guy first. I haven't found him yet, but I'm sure he's out there.
- •Kids 👶🏼👦🏼👧🏼I'd like to be a mom someday. I used to think that I had to become a mom in my 20s, but now I've accepted that it's okay to wait a little bit longer. So I probably won't be a mom by the time I'm 29, but I can't say for sure.
- •Family 👨👩👧👧I'll still be close with my parents, my sister, my dogs, and the rest of my family. They are my rocks and I can't imagine life without them.
- •House 🏡I'd like to own a house by the time I'm 29. I don't know where I want to live after I graduate, but it'll all be based on job opportunities and proximity to my parents. I'm currently 7 states away from my parents, and I really need to think about if I want this to be my life or not.
- •Pets 🐶🐶I'd like to be a mama to two rescue dogs as soon as I graduate from college and get on my feet. I'm still debating breeds and names.
- •Hobbies 📚🏊🏻⛰📺I'm sure I'll still enjoy the same things in 10 years (reading, watching movies, watching tv, going on walks, listening to podcasts, swimming, hiking) and I might pick up a few new hobbies too.
- •The bottom lineMy life is going to change a lot in the next 10 years! I'm going to move, graduate, maybe become an aunt, become a dog mom, start working an actual job! It's a little overwhelming, but I just have to remind myself that no matter how much my life changes, I'm still me, and I still have my family by my side to help.