You're On Notice
Inspired by @Nicholas
- •The people who have "my child is on the honor roll at (some stupid middle school)" bumper stickersIt's literally the equivalent of driving around with a bumper sticker that says "I made $500,000 last year! GO ME!" Maybe one day I'll shut up about this, but that day is not today.
- •PencilsThey're never dark enough, they get dull way too fast, and for some reason, my professors keep creating reasons for us to use them.
- •The girl in my anatomy class who always has to comment on EVERYTHINGShe interrupted my friend today and we were all like
- •My grandma, who has butt dialed me 5 times in the last weekGrandma, it has to stop.
- •People who call me instead of textingWhy are you like this.