Already on li.st? Open in app.
Inspired by @alys who was inspired by @lesbian and @lesleyann
- •Princess Leia on my side of the bed, sporting the Endor hair.
- •Han Solo on Ian's side of the bed sporting his always hair. (Also how on pop culture trend are we?)
- •This is Felix Hernandez. He is a pitcher for the Mariners, and he's in my bedroom because I love Ian.
Inspired by @ListPrompts Apparently hard C's are my jam.
- •ListeningMy roommate/boyfriend, Ian, is an awesome listener. He can remember things I said six months ago, but not in the "I'm going to store this to bring up for a fight way." More in the "yes, I remember you talking about Fred's sister's husband's cow. Tell me more." It's great. I, on the other hand, respond to him speaking at least every couple of days, "Huh? What did you say? I wasn't listening." At least I'm honest about it? So listening. I'd like to work on that.
- •Words with Friends with my GrandmaI have this app on my phone purely for the 1-2 games I am playing with her. Oftentimes it takes me 3 days to make my move because I am "busy" or distracted. Except my phone is constantly attached to me and it takes 30 seconds. It's a minuscule amount of effort and time that makes her disproportionately happy, and I need to stop making excuses and just try to find a place for my 'Q.'
- •Not leaving every assignment/paper to the last possible minuteI (almost) always meet the deadline, but the process causes unnecessary stress and occasional crying that could be easily avoided.
Inspired by @natecorddry but a whole lot less literary. In no particular order.
- •The Rook by Daniel O'MalleyA well written female protagonist, an engrossing universe, and funny. A magical trifecta.
- •The Sun Also Rises by Ernest HemingwayBecause apparently I'm a 20 year old male college undergrad who is also lamenting the loss of masculinity. But really, it's a pretty great if you're feeling lost and like no one else understands your melancholy. Jake definitely does and to top it off he can't have sex, so you're definitely winning there. Oops spoiler alert. (Photo taken from my Instagram.)
- •Down the Rabbit Hole by Holly MadisonLike I said, this list isn't exactly full of Pulitzer winning authors. Read this if you want to feel good about your life choices while simultaneously wishing the crazy mansion stories will last just one more chapter. (Photo also taken from my insta. Mugs and books, that's what I'm about.)
Simultaneously the best and saddest day of the week.
- •Sunday morning snuggling is easily the best kind of snuggling.
- •Sundays and naps are essentially synonymous. I could fall asleep right here, but just for a few minutes.
- •It's 2 o'clock, maybe I should start getting things ready for the rest of the week. No, I still have all day to do that.
- •Literally nothing
- •Okay, maybe ice cream.
- •But only sometimes.
Do you need more than the title to explain this? Should I be using more than the title to explain this? Exploratory listing is new to me.
- •1) camping sunset featuring an Ian
- •2) colorful shaved ice shenanigans
- •3) the claw selfies