THE 5 BEST BOOKS (I'VE READ) IN 2015
Inspired by @natecorddry but a whole lot less literary. In no particular order.
- •The Rook by Daniel O'MalleyA well written female protagonist, an engrossing universe, and funny. A magical trifecta.
- •The Sun Also Rises by Ernest HemingwayBecause apparently I'm a 20 year old male college undergrad who is also lamenting the loss of masculinity. But really, it's a pretty great if you're feeling lost and like no one else understands your melancholy. Jake definitely does and to top it off he can't have sex, so you're definitely winning there. Oops spoiler alert. (Photo taken from my Instagram.)
- •Down the Rabbit Hole by Holly MadisonLike I said, this list isn't exactly full of Pulitzer winning authors. Read this if you want to feel good about your life choices while simultaneously wishing the crazy mansion stories will last just one more chapter. (Photo also taken from my insta. Mugs and books, that's what I'm about.)
- •Isolation by Bex-ChanI discovered Dramione fan fiction a few weeks ago, and I'm fairly positive my life will never be the same. I'm not proud, but it happened, and now I've had to rethink essentially my whole life. It was so good though. So good. I'm embarrassed for myself.
- •Me Talk Pretty One Day by David SedarisBecause David Sedaris, obviously.