Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •I just moved back in with my parents
- •I would probably/definitely eat an eclair out of the trash
- •I consider pastrami to be the most sensual of all the salted, cured meats
Not sure if this only happens in the bargain shopping world, but I feel like a good chunk of my time is spent in an exhausting, fruitless cycle of dressing and undressing under florescent lights.
- •TJ MaxxAlthough I've given them a few years of my life wading through irregular garments and random stains, it's worth the occasional win of finding $60 jbrands. Also worth noting that the fitting room lighting is is top notch, so if you bring your tweezers and still walk out empty-handed, it isn't a total wash.
- •Nordstrom RackMore high quality pieces + a higher price = battling with myself in the checkout line over whether or not I REALLY need this.
- •TargetGo in for toothpaste, find 25 cute dresses to try on, wonder who Target hires as their fit models, leave while forgetting toothpaste.