STORES WHERE I'VE SPENT A MAJORITY OF MY LIFE TRYING THINGS ON WITHOUT BUYING
Not sure if this only happens in the bargain shopping world, but I feel like a good chunk of my time is spent in an exhausting, fruitless cycle of dressing and undressing under florescent lights.
- •TJ MaxxAlthough I've given them a few years of my life wading through irregular garments and random stains, it's worth the occasional win of finding $60 jbrands. Also worth noting that the fitting room lighting is is top notch, so if you bring your tweezers and still walk out empty-handed, it isn't a total wash.
- •Nordstrom RackMore high quality pieces + a higher price = battling with myself in the checkout line over whether or not I REALLY need this.
- •TargetGo in for toothpaste, find 25 cute dresses to try on, wonder who Target hires as their fit models, leave while forgetting toothpaste.
- •Forever 21I rarely step foot in here because I don't take Adderall anymore, but when I do it's an adventure full of panic & rage. I always forget that my size medium is not a Forever 21 medium, therefor nothing makes it over my head or past my knees.
- •BloomingdalesI usually just stop in here to use the bathrooms and get sidetracked by a 10% off sale rack. After I try on and fall in love with a few things, I realize 10% is a sham of a discount so I use the ladies lounge and leave.
- •LululemonIt's complicated.