PEOPLE IN MY LIFE REIMAGINED AS POKEMON
Sticking to the original 150, I'm assigning a Pokemon to the people in my life
- •Sam S. - Eevee - girls think he is cute and seasoned players know his true potential
- •@LevNovak - Psyduck - once he gets past sickness-inducing anxiety, he befuddles opponents and evolves into a respectable part of your line-up
- •Suyu - Charmeleon - can't afford to drop him from your roster, but you wish he would stop copping an attitude for no reason
- •@alden Butterfree - not much of a battler, definitely more inclined to make people feel happy when they look at him
- •@bjnovak - Misty - Because Lev is Psyduck
- •@sstanie - Lapras - deceptively strong, and often puts the team on his back
- •Seth - Zubat - Zubat used "Leech Life"
- •@lgnctn - Onix - Very hardheaded, and is guaranteed to get himself into a bind.
- •Andrew "The Duke" - Gloom - Andrew, I think you are drunk
- •Suyu (alternate) - Hitmonlee - Often angry, and only has one move
- •Peter - Abra - being seen makes him very anxious, and he really wants to leave the party
- •Russell - Magnemite - always watching, but doesn't say much
- •Fred - Meowth - funnier than the rest of us, no sincere objection to evil, and very rich
- •@SeanHirata - Wartortle - he doesn't take Suyu very seriously
- •Tabias - Magmar - Wants to be seen, and is very thirsty
- •Jacob - Missingno - Where is he? Also, he will fuck up your game.