If I were to assemble a team of ListAppers, what would you bring to the table?
- •Eyeliner application (see HOW TO DO EYELINER LIKE A FRENCH BABE: HOW TO DO WINGED EYELINER LIKE A FRENCH BABE)The whole team would look 🔥
- •Cooking perfect latkes.Invaluable.
- •Recalling things I've heard exactly. In middle school my friends would have me recite Shrek at recess.Could be used for tactical or entertainment purposes.
- •Long gangly arms (there is not a spot on my back that I can't scratch).When I get those things going it's like having a force field.
- •Naming pets (see ANIMALS ON MY FARM: ANIMALS ON MY FARM)What if we find a litter of kittens?
- •Logistics surrounding fun activities.Oh, y'all want to go on a field trip to the Salem Witch Museum? I got this.
- •Tricking you into thinking our conversation will be quick and then keeping you on the phone for forty minutes.Suggested by @babystevens
- •I'll provide the playlistsIt's all I do anywaySuggested by @anniepebbles
- •Untangling necklace chainsSuggested by @EmmaS
- •Extensive pop culture knowledge & the ability to perfectly rap "Sunrise" by Childish GambinoSuggested by @krista
- •Hair BraidingI'll make sure we all look great while still being practical in a variety of situationsSuggested by @alexandra
- •Getting the team to places/events/meetings on time.Suggested by @KellyMc
- •Arts & CraftsEntertainment and functional... Well most of the timeSuggested by @bestofnicolemarie
- •Breakfast making.You'll want to move in.Suggested by @alligeeshow
- •Someone that always remembers to water the plants. (MSuggested by @alemar
- •Perfectly guessing who was a super Lego fan as a kid by looking at someone's handsSuggested by @olive
- •perfectly gauging which size Tupperware belongs to which leftover dishSuggested by @rebeccazemel
- •Recognizing people from behind (in a noncreepy way! Even in sweats! Across the highway and a football field!)Suggested by @slg710