SONGS THAT MAKE ME SWOON LIKE A DELICATE VICTORIAN LADY
These aren't even all-time favorites, they're just songs and moments in them that do something to me.
- •That's My Bitch - Kanye West & JAY Z(1:44) Bon Iver's unintelligible feature makes me reach for my smelling salts.
- •What Do You Mean? - Justin BieberThis entire song makes me want to fall over sideways onto a velvet chaise lounge.
- •Flesh without Blood - GrimesIt gives me the damn vapors.
- •Poetic Justice - Kendrick Lamar ft. Drake(2:24) Drake's whole verse, but particularly his "OOH" here brings my wrist to my forehead.
- •Drove Me Wild - Tegan and SaraIt's not scarlet fever, it's just this song.
- •Start Over - Beyoncé(1:40) "And maybe you'll settle, well I WOOOOOON'T!" Someone loosen my corset, I'm going down.
- •Cheerleader - OMIWhoops, I'm hysterical.