THINGS I'VE NEVER TOLD ANYONE
Let's get real, List App.
- •There's a song from the 2007 Alvin and the Chipmunks movie soundtrack that I genuinely enjoy listening to.I bought it on iTunes.
- •I've never cried in a movie, but the closest I got was when Bruce Willis wouldn't get back on the shuttle in Armageddon.Suggested by @bobbyhundreds
- •I gather up my hair that comes out in the shower and smoosh it all into a ball and, if the toilet seat is up, throw it from my shower into the toilet. Is that too real?Suggested by @lilydiamond
- •In 1984 when I was in 8th grade, I had Rob Lowe's phone number (friend's dad was his friend)... I called at least 20x a day for days just to hear his voice on his answering machine. Never left a message... Just giggled and hung up. Then he changed his # 😭Suggested by @T
- •I'm gonna be so mad if my 14-year-old sister grows up to be hotter than I am, making me the ugliest sister.My older sister is hotter than I am which is fine since that's been our dynamic my whole life, but being third of three would hurt.Suggested by @ohheymary
- •I've been a vegetarian for 6 years and I ate a whole turkey sandwich a couple days ago because life comes at you fastThen I cried for an hour and ended up puking because indigestion comes at you fasterSuggested by @olive
- •On the topic of hair (thx @lilydiamond) I take all the hair that builds up in my hair brush and place it outside for birds to use in their nests.Suggested by @SamShorey