SONGS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SURPRISINGLY HAPPY SINGING ALONG TO
Because who doesn't like an expected jam to make your day?
- •No Diggity - BlackstreetThis song is a OG slap. And knowing all the words make you feel like you're on a different level of coolness when you sing along. Pitch Perfect came close to ruining this for me but, ay oh ay oh ay ohhhhhhhh!
- •Unwritten- Natasha BeddingfieldI've had multiple tipping points in my life where this song happened to be playing in the background. Things always seemed a little bit brighter.
- •Baby - J BiebsHow can you not smile when you sing this song? Biebs voice sounds like a tiny little girl singing and I love it
- •Best I Ever Had - DrakeMy 8th grade science teacher Mrs. Finco used to let us watch the original Degrassi Junior High on VHS on rainy days. Then we realized that Degrassi Next Gen was on that weird Canadian Chanel and thus, my love for Drake was born. Probably his best song to date.
- •Keep on Dancing - Marvin GayeHalf the words in this song are inaudible but who cares because THAT MELODY. 🙌🏽🙌🏽