Things That Keep Me Up at Night
What was that sound?!
- 1.The ticking of a Swatch Watch on a shelf by my bed. (I know the obvious solution. Thanks, anyway.)
- 2.Two spiders talking about crawling on my face once I fall asleep.
- 3.The furnace whirring on before I can fall asleep.
- 4.The dog pacing in the kitchen. Why is she pacing? Is she nervous? Worried about her big day tomorrow SLEEPING ON THE COUCH?
- 5.The glow of my iPhone. (Again, I know the solution.)
- 6.Helicopters overhead. Nonstop. Seriously, who are you looking for at midnight?!
- 7.Planning which Instagram filters to use on my next post of #craftbeer.
- 8.Thinking about my trip to NYC — the city that literally NEVER SLEEPS.
- 9.Starting to fall asleep in such an awkward, twisted position and then realizing that not only am I uncomfortable as hell, but I’m weirdly cozy warm and don’t want untangle myself.
- 10.My neighbor’s car alarm on a total POS car that no one is actually stealing.