I am writing down my goals for the week and sharing them, you know, to be accountable.
- •Pack lunch for the two days I have to work this week.
- •Run five miles the morning of Thanksgiving so I don’t seem like a total sow when I eat nonstop starting around 9 a.m.
- •Drink at least 64 ounces of water a day. Actual water. Not just beer and coffee that are made with water, but actual water.
- •Curb my addiction to Hulu, HBO Go, and Netflix. (Maybe after New Year’s.)
- •Compose a separate list, “Things For Which I Am Grateful”. Bask in grammatical smugness.
- •Enjoy sleeping in on Black Friday for the first time in 18 years.