SHOWS IN MY NETFLIX HISTORY, RANKED BY HOW MUCH OUR SOCIETY LOOKS DOWN UPON THEM
It has been one rollercoaster of a summer
- 5.The FlashI actually love this. Every second of it. I just really wish they wouldn't attempt such ambitious special effects. The Shark/man was not ideal by any stretch of the imagination.
- 4.Switched at BirthThis is ABC Family, pre-Freeform. It is pure excellence. When Daphne started doing cocaine though, I got a little weary. So I worry about this show.
- 3.Gossip GirlThis is some SPICY stuff. I'm a sucker for gossip. But as soon as they turned Aaron Tveit's character into a bad guy I was OUT. But I'll return to it, and it will be there for me.
- 2.The Vampire DiariesI gave this show a chance, and it sometimes delivers. I'll keep giving it chances, and sometimes it will deserve them (hint: it's whenever Klaus and Elijah are around)
- 1.The Secret Life of the American TeenagerThis is trash. I don't know why I'm watching this. Every episode, I stray further from God's light