THINGS MY SIBLINGS STILL MAKE FUN OF ME FOR
I have three older sisters and they all remember the mistakes I've made since I was four. Every single one of these will be brought up at a family gathering sometime in the next year, I guarantee it.
- •I thought Persephone was pronounced "purse-phone"
- •I thought Achilles was pronounced "uh-chills"
- •I named my stuffed animal "Star Wars Sword"Not "Lightsaber". No, that would be absurd
- •When my sister said she had been going out with her boyfriend for 24 months, I said, "24 months! That's almost a year!!"Her fault for identifying the age of her relationship as if it were a newborn baby
- •When my older sister vaccumed my head and hairIt was actually a Swiffer, but it hurt. Still not sure how this is my fault?!?
- •For falling off when I was belly boarding on a skateboardBackground: we went to the top of a big hill, got on our skateboards like penguins, and started down. I flipped off it and half my face had a scab on it for a week. Again, not sure how it's my fault?!?
- •My "lackluster" lung capacityThey played water polo, so I didn't stand a chance
- •The first pilot episode of television I ever saw was Lost, so I thought every other show copied its first episode name from LostThe title fit because it was about a plane crash, ok? And what do planes have? Pilots.
- •My class superlative was "best reader" in 3rd, 4th, and 5th gradesThey did not think this was as cool as I think it is