- •To create meaning for ourselves. To constantly reevaluate said meaning based on new experiences and frequent reflection. Though food tourism and everything on Netflix is a nice surrogate.
- •When in doubt, kindness and empathy is never a bad fallback plan.
- •We stop breathing. Our bodies decompose. Nice messages populate our Facebook pages for the next few years. And, best case scenario, we remain present in the minds of the people we knew and leave some sort of decent legacy behind.
- •Molecules and stuff in the form of a human. Seventy-percent water and many grams of caffeine. An avatar on Twitter in black and white.
- •I don't personally think so, but hey, who am I to judge your higher power? (This answer comes courtesy of my dog.)