MY BASEBALL WALK-UP SONGS
In a dream world where I am still a 105-pound female, but somehow also a player in the MLB.
- •"If You Want Blood (You Got It)" - AC/DCBring. It. On. And. Stuff.
- •"Honky Tonk Woman" - The StonesThat goddamn cowbell, man.
- •"Shake Your Hips" - Slim Harpo"I wanna tell you 'bout a dance / that's going 'round..."
- •"Brand New Key" - MelanieTo be cheeky about the whole I'm a girl in the MLB thing.
- •"Gangsta's Paradise" - CoolioIntimidation factor!
- •"Start Me Up" - The Stones againBut only the "you make a dead man come" part.
- •"Smoke on the Water" - Deep PurpleBecause it's time to get kinda heavy.
- •"Ace of Spades" - MotörheadBecause it's time to get super heavy.
- •"A Change Is Gonna Come" - Sam CookeOnly when facing a pitcher known for his changeup.
- •"Walk on the Wild Side" - Lou ReedProbably an even less effective way to play head games with the pitcher... but remember, I'm a 105-pound female and I need all the help I can get.