Already on li.st? Open in app.
written on my 20 minute walk to campus
- •the sunset walk to/from campus is always beautiful
- •so much convenience comes with living in a citystarbucks across the street, shopping and restaurants 5 minutes away
- •studying in coffee shops is a nice break from studying in libraries
spending 12 weeks working this summer (and not being home for an additional 2 months before that) makes me really appreciate being home
- •I can play with my dog 24/7
- •my bed is much more comfortable than I remembered
- •there's so much food in this house (and I don't have to pay for it!!)I've forgotten how good my parents are at cooking
- •listen to jazz in the National Art Gallery sculpture gardens
- •nom on custom pizza from &pizza
- •explore Georgetown
sorry to everyone around me, but if any of these songs come on, I will start singing along, despite having a horrible voice
- •all night longer - sammy adams
- •timber - ke$ha
- •in the night - the weekend
Writing a list about procrastination to help myself procrastinate
- •Can't mention the word "procrastination" without mentioning Facebook tbh
- •Solving Rubik's cubeA recently learned skill
- •Playing online solitaire
I have a tendency to use the awkward emojis
- •😕sometimes substituted with :-/
- •👍for when I'm too lazy to write "ok"
- •😬always good for awkward situations
- •While she loves snuggling in bed with my parents...
- •She has taken over my bed
- •...And my sister's bed.
Thank you Hannah for this list request!
- •She likes The Office
- •She got 10/10 on Buzzfeed Quiz about Office pranks
- •She likes How I Met Your Mother