reasons why I love being home
spending 12 weeks working this summer (and not being home for an additional 2 months before that) makes me really appreciate being home
- •I can play with my dog 24/7
- •my bed is much more comfortable than I remembered
- •there's so much food in this house (and I don't have to pay for it!!)I've forgotten how good my parents are at cooking
- •there's no school stressthis won't last too long
- •my parents are there to help with everythinglaundry, packing, shopping... you name it, and my parents have helped me do it
- •being able to legally drink isn't too bad...shoutout to Canada having a drinking age of 18/19!!