Good for You, Not for ME 📂
Inspired by @stephaniehunt
- •Being an adultI've tried it for a few years now, and I want out
- •But in all seriousness
- •Taylor Swift@ali_sewalt has tried so hard to make me love her again. I do like her music, but I don't love it, it's just not my thing
- •Making a MurdererProbably because literally everyone who has seen it tells me how it ends and now I don't feel the need to watch it. I watched one episode and I usually get hooked but I didn't
- •ContouringI envy people who can look amazing period. But I can't be arsed to even put the slightest of make up on some days. And when I am feeling the need to do make up, I do the bare minimum
- •KaleI don't know how to explain this one. But if I here one more person suggest kale when we talk about clean eating, I'll cry.
- •RunningI know it's actually good for me, but my joints would disagree when they swell up when I run.
- •Clubbing/ night lifeI'll go to a good pub or brewery any day. I sound like one of those annoying people, but I get worn out if I go out with tons of people or go dancing