Having the Joints of a 80 year old at the ripe old age of 25.
Having arthritis starting at 18 is not fun
- •You can't exercise like you planned to to lost weight for a wedding
- •You have to call in sick to work because putting any weight on your ankle leaves you in excruciating pain
- •No one believes you have it already because "you're too young for it"
- •The meds that help your joints make you feel sick and the doctors only concern is that your joints feel better
- •It's just not enjoyable 0/10 recommend
- •And sometimes my knees look like one got stung by a bee
- •Good news. Today I got a boot for my ankle because the arthritis was making me walk on the side of my foot and my doc was worried it would screw up my foot. Look how legit it looks