My Skill Set
Couldn't help me in a Taken situation
- •Not puking when I see kids pukeThis is a recent skill because I feel like I'm going to puke when I even think about puking (I don't think about puke often) but a girl in the class I was subbing literally puked right next to my foot and I was an adult and took care of her.
- •Using quotes from movies or shows at least once in every conversationI've been told this is annoying. But I usually respond with "are you not entertained?!" And that's how I lose friends
- •Dealing with shitty customersSmile and nod is my go to.
- •Calming anxious people in stressful situationsMostly kids. Who are freaking out. I have felt that AHHHHHH feeling myself so I just pretend I'm calming myself down and then add a joke to make the kids smile. Mission accomplished
- •Filling pots with dirtExhibit here
- •I think I'm getting a bit better at listsStill have that grocery list in my drafts if I ever need it
- •I will find you. And I will give you a high five.