Things I Do That I Wish I Didn't
- •Say sorry too muchLike when someone tells me to stop saying sorry, I say sorry.
- •Cry at books, movies, really anythingI was reading a book the other day and was bawling. And then today I was watching a Pantene commercial about football players doing their daughters hair and telling them that "strong is beautiful" and o literally lost it
- •Post listsI love this app more than basically any app. But I over post. And I think I over do it on the commenting
- •Over reactSometimes my stress builds up and then I snap
- •Have anxiety attacks over simple thingsLike making eye contact with people at the gym. They probably don't notice it. But in my head I'm thinking "am I doing this wrong?" "Lib, you can't possibly be walking wrong, chill". "I'm walking the wrong way, I just know it"
- •YouTube addictBut I just discovered "send to all" with Michael McIntyre and I've rewatched them ten times each
- •PinI'm a Pinterest addict
- •Plan diets and work outsAnd then sleep
- •Put myself downBecause I'm fucking awesome. Most of the time