Inspired by many, not in any order. Mostly just random songs I'd like played at some point
- •Thumper- The Wedding Band@ali_sewalt promised to book the band for my wedding. She'll likely not have to do so, so she's set
- •January Wedding- the Avett BrothersActually might have a Pinterest board of winter wedding ideas named this...
- •Forrest Gump theme- Alan SilvestriMaybe some walking down the aisle or something idk. I just like the tune
- •Make You Feel My Love- (Adele Cover)All love to Mr Dylan, but I gotta have my Adele fix. Maybe first dance
- •Just Fishin'- Trace AdkinsFather daughter dance maybe. Because he used to take me fishing a lot and I loved that time with him (also Butterfly Kisses makes me cry too much)
- •You Should Be Here- Cole SwindelThis song might not make me cry as much by the time I get married (if I get married) but I really like the song and the message.
- •Little Things- one directionIt's happening no matter what
- •Something - The BeatlesGotta have some British Mania in there
- •Ghosts That We Knew- Mumford and SonsToo slightly sad? Probably
- •All My Mistakes- the Avett Brothers"Cause all my mistakes, they brought me to you" is probably one of the most beautiful lyrics ever
- •Such Great Heights- Iron & WineGonna be real, didn't know it was one dude until I saw him in concert because of all the feels I get, couldn't blame it on a single person