Why I Want to Be Mary Poppins
- •Magical suitcaseI can't tell you how many times I can't manage to fit both my lamp and my mirror in the same bag. It's ridiculous.
- •A way with kidsShe's stern yet nice and great with the kids
- •Practically perfect in every wayI'm only perfect when One Direction tells me I am.
- •She makes cleaning up seem funYou know, a spoonful of sugar makes cleaning my room wash because I am on a sugar rush
- •That voice thoughIn reality, I sound like a cow. That's actually being mean to a cow, they probably sound better than I
- •It's a jolly holiday with herWith me, all you get is sarcastic remarks and a resting bitch face. Who's in?
- •Style is on pointShe jumps in a chalk drawing and still looks lovely
- •When she grows older she becomes queen of GenoviaWait
- •BertHe's the perfect mix of dopey, funny, and a perfect gentleman. Oh and not real, typical