Work Toolbox Today
I took a secret break and I'm feeling listless
- •Utility knifePointer: don't slash away at the annoying Saran Wrap and then look up to see why someone is screaming across the street.
- •PenInteresting list so far right?
- •Standard SharpieI have to mark what each box has because the company failed to do so
- •Shipment listMy entire job today is to open boxes, Mark off the items we got in, mark them all on the boxes as well as price them Exciting stuff
- •Handy calculatorI have to double prices and I can't be arsed to do it in my head
- •Millions of boxesTechnically there are three pallets but I've been doing the same task for two days and I'm on the last pallet finally
- •Handy cartFar too lazy to carry each box from the lawn to inside where it's toasty
- •Price gunSuper important
- •Coffee and roll of the rim chance
- •TearsI can only do this for so long
- •Now you have an insight of why sometimes teaching is a break from work. But most of the time working here is a break from teaching