Xfiles Characters Ranked
There's a lot more characters, I just can't rank them all man
- •MulderEasy he's a believer and doesn't give a shit if people judge him. He also is just passionate about UFOs and wants to find his sister.
- •ScullyWas pretty sure aliens weren't real, but she believed in Mulder. Developed an open mind which is always good. She was just badass and i loved her
- •SkinnerHonestly, thought he was a douche canoe for the longest time, but I ended being like "what a bro"
- •John DoggettWasn't interested in replacing Mulder, was kind of cynical, but I ended up realizing he added a lot to the plot. I liked the character development
- •The Lone GunmenI liked them as individuals, but their team is my squad goals. I don't even know what to say other than I liked their dedication to their work and his friendship with Mulder and the other Lone Gunmen. The end of Jump the Shark made me cry buckets
- •Monica ReyesDidn't replace Scully, but took her place on the files. Super cool chick. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what else to say other than she was really open minded and awesome
- •Jeffrey SpenderI know he wasn't the nicest, but his dad was the biggest douche canoe in the world, even if he didn't know his dad. He helped a brother out in the end
- •Brad FollmerLow on my list because of obvious reasons.
- •Cigarette Smoking ManLiterally no adjectives could be used to describe my hatred for him. Also smoking is fine, you do you, but smoking in a closed room with other people is just irresponsible