FAVORITE BREAKFAST LOCATIONS IN THE IMMEDIATE AREA RANKED
Per Cappy's request. Immediate area is a loose term in my book. Here are my favorite breakfast spots in the city because God knows food options at Temple are lacking.
- •ParcMy favorite brunch in the city. How can you beat their bread basket? You can't. Also a sucker for outdoor seating which they have plenty of
- •SabrinasIt's the standby for a reason. It's so fucking good. Takes me at least 15 minutes to decide what I'm getting whenever I go here because everything is bangin.
- •Talula's GardenThe menu changes seasonally which is dope. Best granola I've ever had. Cheaper option is Talula's Daily which is right next door. Same amazing food just in casual cafe setting.
- •Philly Style BagelsThe hottest new breakfast spot in the city and so close to Temple in Fishtown!!! 🐠
- •Winnie's LebusOkay so not quite immediate area. This one is in Manayunk but worth the venture.
- •Federal DonutsThey are magical