What I Wanted to Be Growing Up, Chronologically
- •Probably a vet when I was in elementary school
- •Middle and high school: research scientist. At that time I swore I was going to cure diabetes.
- •Senior year of HS: nutritionist
- •Freshman year of college: Accountant
- •Sophomore year of college: Writer (YA to be exact)
- •Sophomore year of college/junior: Was pursuing a degree in psychology with no idea what to do other than med school and become a psychiatrist
- •Junior year of college: Genetic Counselor
- •Junior/Senior year of college: Public Relations Specialist/Celebrity Publicist
- •Senior year of college/present: still want to be a PR professional. Scared to move out to LA, but feel like I could kill it in that world and be amazing. Decisions, decisions.