THINGS ABOUT BEING TALL
- •My Sister called my jeans "ankle-burners' when I was 11.
- •I lived in China. The reaction was either pointing at me or down-right staring, especially while in queues ( and there's a lot of queues in China)
- •I love high heels, and don't care how tall I look in them.
- •When I was 13 & already 5'10 the doctor offered to give me medication to stunt my growth! I can't believe that was even ok!!
- •I am always the tiny head at the back of a group photo.
- •People like to say "you're so tall" Gee thanks, I didn't know that🙄
- •I have a 15 yr old Daughter who is almost my height. She wears her height way more confidently that I did at her age and I love that!