Things That Happened During a Timeshare Sales Pitch
I won a raffle, but to claim my prize I had to sit through a 90 minute sales pitch...worth it?
- •Sat in the waiting room for 30 minutesThey're making me work for my free prize
- •Observed the staff standing around in a huddleAm I going to die here? What kind of scam is this?
- •The sales people proceeded to come out one by one and call a nameThink wheel of fortune: come on down!
- •My name was called!Hello Darryl, nice to meet you
- •I'm brought into a big room with the other groups, watching a big screen and a tall, skinny white man with a radio voice welcome me in
- •There's an ant on Darryl's shirtI hope he's not allergic to fireants
- •Wow look at that ant go...
- •He's on the collar! Don't go there, ant!
- •Back down the sleeve he goes...
- •This presenter is clearly a vocal celebrityOh no, he called on me...Hershey kisses? Not bad
- •Next room: the hard sellNo sir, I will not be buying a time share today
- •The hard sell #2Wow you're the manager? Thanks for making me feel special
- •Hard sell #3It's not going to happen sir...
- •New room: waiting for the gift expertsThis is it, this is where I die
- •Scratch off for $49,000I didn't win
- •Walked out the door with a free cruise and another trip to an exotic location👍Not too shabby eh?